I have been nominated for my first ever Liebster Award by meikaandme:
Thank you so much for the nomination 🙂
Blogging is a fun filled work and we could all do so much better with the support from all our loved ones.
Here are the rules:
Link back to the wonderful person that nominated you
Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you for the award
Nominate 11 blogs/bloggers who themselves have 200 or less followers.
Think up 11 different questions for the people you are nominating to answer.
Then you need to notify your nominees so that they know and can answer and join in!
1. What’s your favourite thing about your blog?
My favourite thing is that I can pour my heart put at my blog with all the love I am getting from my followers 🙂
2. If you could back in time to a past time in your life, when would that be and why?
😀 I love my present so much that no past can make me feel better than this 🙂 I m so glad to have the best people in my life and the best time is Now 🙂
I had written a post on something like this…
3.How would you describe your style?
I am the kind of person who loves to be free, and my style, I would say defines the same. Free being. I love colours and love wearing bold colours which describe the freedom I feel inside me 🙂
3.Who or what is your greatest love?
My Husband is my greatest love. As i said my present is so beautiful that i dont have any moment of the past which I can pin point, which has made me so happy and good. My lovely husband is my greatest Love 🙂
4.What is your favourite meal?
I am a foodie and love to try different cuisines. I love Mexican and can have it as my breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
5.Do you prefer shopping in store or online?
Oh I prefer stores because of the obvious reasons, I prefer trying on clothes before buying them. And that feeling you get when you go to different store and try things and buy them… Make you feel really happy. 🙂
6.Where do you draw your inspiration from?
My inspiration is from my own experiences of life. Every day is a different lesson and that’s what gets me moving and keeps me motivated
7.What are your career goals?
I want to be the person people look up to 🙂
8.What is your favourite fragrance?
Dot. by Marc Jacobs.
9. What is your go-to, never fail outfit?
My favourite Black shift dress from Mango.
10. What is your favourite quote?
“The question isn’t who is going to let me. The question is who is going to stop me”
For you to answer…
1) Why did you start this blog?
2) What makes you smile?
3) What is one of your talents?
4) Who is a hero in your life?
5) What is a great memory from your past?
6) If the sky’s the limit, what would you like to do next?
7) What is your favorite season of the year?
8) What is a piece of advise you would like to share?
9) If you have some spare time, what do you do?
10) Do you prefer a home-cooked meal, or to go out to a restaurant?
11) Are you a planner? Or are you spontaneous?
I am nominating some of my favourite Bloggers here
Penny Henderson https://pennyloves.wordpress.com/
Kamila Kara http://kamilakara.com/
Kellie Van http://lezoemusings.com/